What if, with a relatively small investment, your heating system stays in its best condition for many years, and you don’t have to deal with frequent, costly repairs or high energy bills, or unexpected system breakdown? Annual heating maintenance can make that possible.
At Island Aire, we offer comprehensive heating maintenance in Pinellas County Beaches and the Greater St. Petersburg area. Not only will we keep your heating system running at full capacity, but we will offer insight on what you can do to keep your unit maintained between visits.
Our Heating Services Will Keep You Warm All Winter
Anyone who experienced an unexpected heating system breakdown during a snowy day surely understands the horror of being left in the cold. While it’s not fatal, as you can still layer your clothes to stay warm, it’s pretty inconvenient and uncomfortable.
Routine heating maintenance is designed to prevent such a horrendous situation from happening. Our service technicians will check every nook and cranny of your equipment for any problem and fix them accordingly. So when the winter comes, you can depend on your heating system for warmth that won’t falter.
Benefits of Regular Heating Maintenance
Are you also among homeowners who view regular heating maintenance as unnecessary expenses? If so, kindly check out the benefits of this service.
- Minimal repairs – With minor problems spotted and addressed early, you can prevent bigger, costly repairs.
- Prolong system’s service life – Regularly maintained heating systems tend to last longer than those that do not receive routine professional care.
- Savings – Regular maintenance will keep your heating system efficient, allowing you to save money on energy bills. As ironic as it sounds, scheduling routine maintenance will save you some bucks in the long run.
- Peace of Mind – There’s no need to worry about being left in the cold because of an unexpected system breakdown.
Heating maintenance is a service that protects your equipment from any damage and yourself from costly repair expenses and discomfort in the winter.
Can I Do Maintenance Myself?
We recommend scheduling professional heater maintenance in Pinellas County Beaches and the Greater St. Petersburg area at least once a year. But it doesn’t mean there’s nothing you should or can do to keep your unit in its tip-top condition.
There’s the “home” side of heating maintenance; these are easy tasks you can do yourself safely and properly in-between visits. They aren’t rocket science and won’t require special tools. When you let Island Aire take care of your heating system, our technicians will share these tips with you.
Furnace Maintenance Tip
Here are a few things you can do to keep your heating system in good condition before and after our heater maintenance service in Pinellas County Beaches and the Greater St. Petersburg area:
- Check and replace your air filters as often as instructed by the manufacturer to make sure it stays effective.
- Do not overwork your heating system by ensuring your home is well sealed.
- Clean around the furnace and vents.
- Give your unit a visual inspection. If you suspect a problem, call our heating technicians immediately.
- Clean the flame sensor.
There are a few more minor tasks that you can handle yourself. You can ask our techs during their visit.
Contact Island Aire LLC Today!
Island Aire technicians are qualified and certified to provide heating maintenance service in Pinellas County Beaches and the Greater St. Petersburg area. We’re confident with our heating maintenance service, so we back it up with 100% customer satisfaction. If you aren’t happy with what you received, kindly talk to our team so we can make it right.
Our heater maintenance and other HVAC services are all reasonably priced. Contact our team at (727) 867-0975 to get an estimate or schedule an appointment.