When it’s time to replace your heating system, count on Island Aire for reliable heater replacement service in Pinellas County Beaches and the Greater St. Petersburg area. Your satisfaction and comfort are our top priorities. Rest assured that you’ll get the best heater replacement that fits your budget.
Ensure Your Home Stays Comfortable All Winter Long
When winter starts, most homes rely on heating systems for warmth. But this equipment likely encounters problems over time. If you have had your heating system for a while now, there’s a chance it has loose components or has acquired some damage. And sometimes, a repair won’t be enough.
To ensure your heating system provides consistent heat throughout the winter, have a professional technician check your system. At Island Aire, our adept heating specialist can assess your system’s condition and suggest the best action that will guarantee lasting comfort during cold days.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Furnace
When something goes wrong with your heating system, the first thing that you probably would think about is getting a repair. However, there are times when repairing the damage won’t solve the problem. Here are some of the signs you need to replace your heating system instead of having it repaired.
- It has exceeded its life expectancy. Heating systems have an expected service life: typically a decade or more. If your heating system is nearing or has reached the end of its expected service life, it’ll likely develop more problems and might break down any time, leaving you and your family freezing.
- It requires costly repairs. As a heating system ages, its components gradually malfunction. If the damaged or broken part is a heat exchanger, gas valve, or compressor, it may cost you hundreds or thousands to repair. In this case, getting a replacement would be more economical.
- It’s inefficient. Inefficient heating systems consume more energy to operate than usual, which can increase your energy bill dramatically. An inefficient heater may also lower your indoor comfort.
- It puts your family at risk. Heating systems consist of parts that could harm if they malfunction and are not properly handled. For instance, a gas furnace with a crack heat exchanger will cause a carbon monoxide leak. CO is a poisonous gas.
- You had a room renovation. Have you decided to make your room bigger? You can either add another heater or replace your existing heating system with something powerful enough for your space.
If you cannot decide between a repair or replacement, get help from our heater replacement team in Pinellas County Beaches and the Greater St. Petersburg area.
Benefits of Heater Replacement in your Home
By replacing the outdated, malfunctioning heating system in your home, you’ll enjoy the following perks:
- Improved indoor comfort
- Lower energy bills
- Money savings on repair
- Minimal safety risks
- Peace of mind
Can I Replace a Heater Myself?
Heater Replacement in Pinellas County Beaches and the Greater St. Petersburg area is quite a complex process. You’ll need to disconnect and dispose of your old heating system. It’s also essential to make sure the replacement fits your home and your heating requirements.
In addition, you’ll need special tools for the process. You also have to prepare for the consequences of a faulty heater replacement, like a gas leak that can harm your loved ones.
So for safety reasons – and convenience, leave the heater replacement job to Island Aire heating specialists.
Schedule Your Heater Replacement Today!
Island Aire offers quality heating replacement in Pinellas County Beaches and the Greater St. Petersburg area. If you’re ready to replace your outdated system with a more efficient unit or upgrade your existing heater to a better one, please feel free to get in touch.
You can contact us at (727) 867-0975 to schedule an appointment or learn more about our services.